Mastering the Shift from Google Universal Analytics to GA4: A Game-Changer for SEO Metrics in Foodservice Equipment Industry
Curated Learning Paths to Expand Your Skills
Understanding the Basics of Social Media
Social Media 101: The Basics
- The purpose of social media for a business is to establish and build your brand’s visibility.
- When creating your social media strategy, you must determine where to post, what to post, and when to post!
- Strategies should be in place for maintaining, enhancing, and monetizing your social media presence over time.
Social 202: Versatile Value
A key mission of your social media regardless of the content you choose to create is—to make it simpler for users to understand, interact, and get in touch with your business and website.
Including relevant keywords in your social media profile and content can help strengthen SEO efforts by creating a unified language about your business across multiple online platforms.
Social media engagement is measured by a range of metrics: shares or retweets, comments, likes, follows, etc.
Social Media 303: 3 Tips!
- Analyze Your Engagement! Jot down your current number of followers, how many comments and shares you are getting on average per post, or whatever numbers are meaningful to you.
- Since all company’s business goals are different, every company’s social media strategy will be too.
- Knowing your audience will also help you determine:
- What social media sites to be on
- When to publish
- Type of content
- Brand voice
The Keys to Google My Business
Google My Business 101: The Basics
- GMB is Google’s native listing directory found on their search engine and map results.
- GMB represents one of the easiest ways for businesses to take control of how their business is featured across Google platforms.
- Google My Business, is a unified dashboard and portal where business owners can claim their business, optimize their information, upload imagery, reply to reviews, create social media posts, and more.
GMB 202: Prioritize Profiles
- Creating and maintaining a GMB profile is completely free to business owners, but the cost is spending time managing the advertised information.
- The time and tactics used to maintain a GMB profile is referred to as Optimization.
- It’s important to confirm your profile is up to date at least once a quarter.
GMB 303: Key to Insights
- Insights is a free tool from Google that shows how searchers found your listing and what actions they took on it.
- This allows you to see the number of views your listing has received, how search users find you, and the types of interactions they have with your listing.
- Google Insights displays your metrics in digestible terms that even non-marketers can confidently review and understand.
Keeping Safe with Cybersecurity
Cyber Security 101: The Basics
- Cybersecurity is a broad term referring to the process of protecting computer systems, networks, devices, and programs from cyberthreats.
- The type of information at risk of a cyberthreat includes, intellectual property, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), as well as personal data and information.
- It’s imperative to learn the origins of cyber-attacks, why security matters and how to properly invest in protection!
Cybersecurity 202: Staying Secure
- Maintaining security protocol and preventing data leaks is a central practice to any modern organization.
- While many factors contribute to a site’s search engine optimization (SEO) strength, website safety and security status is an undeniable contributor to a site’s likelihood to appear at the top of a search engine results page (SERP) Google’s search engine algorithm detects corrupted websites and effectively places them lower on the (SERP) – a direct hit to a business’s overall SEO.
- A secure website is a more efficient lead generator and representation of your company’s reputation.
Cyber Security 303: 3 Tips!
- Hackers are discovering advanced tactics enabling them to hold precious data for ransom in part due to the rise in electronic currencies.
- With work and with leisure, cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility to ensure a safe, secure online experience.
- Next, we share some important tips to consider when researching cybersecurity best practice for your business.
Display Advertising for Beginners
Display Advertising 101: The Basics
- Display ad is an umbrella term referring to all forms of graphic ads users see online.
- This form of advertising allows you to target specific audience segments where they are so that you always know you’re showcasing you display ads to ideal web users.
- Display Advertising is an opportunity for businesses to digitally communicate their offers in a wide variety of ad formats on major platforms like Google and Bing.
Display Advertising 202: Target & Market
- An ad network refers to a collection of websites that sell space for commercial advertisers.
- A display ad network is the same premise narrowed down to display ad networks.
- With an estimated 2 million websites and 650,000 apps to advertise on, there is no shortage of ad network to reach consumers.
Display Advertising 303: 3 Tips!
- While display ads tend to have a very low CTR (click through rate), these ads have shown to be very useful in helping to bring about indirect sales.
- Knowing where and how your ad will display on a network is critical to capture audience intent.
- Top sellers of ad space include organizations such as, Google AdSense, Facebook Network Audience Ads and Apple Advertising.
Navigating Pay Per Click
Pay-Per-Click 101: The Basics
- Pay Per Click (PPC) ads are an essential piece of any digital marketing strategy.
- The concept is simple, advertisers pay each time their ad is clicked on by an end user.
- These campaigns can be run on many different platforms, however, the most important platform to utilize for advertising is Google.
PPC Advertising 202: Awareness To Business
- PPC ads’ with the highest ROI involve thorough and regular attention to the campaign’s behavior and health.
- The health of a campaign is measured comprehensively by a few factors.
- A common way to measure the success of a PPC campaign is by tracking and analyzing conversions.
Pay Per Click 303: 3 Tips!
- Organic advertising is important, but it does involve one cost, which is time.
- PPC campaigns are typically preferred by advertisers. Marketers that combine both strategies yield the strongest ROI.
- Development of a profitable PPC campaign involves intentional keyword research, captivating copy development, a competitive bid strategy and targeting the audience where they are at with relevant and exciting promotions.
eCommerce Made Simpler
eCommerce 101: An Evolution of Economics
- A variety of logistics must be considered when building an eCommerce store.
- This refers to details such as tax rules, shipping calculations, secure payment gateways and whether these needs are to be automated via software or manually managed by a staff member.
- Solutions are available to eStore operators of all sizes and Beedash can help point your business in the correct direction.
eCommerce 202: Brass Tax
- An eCommerce store is capable of handling major sales logistics such as payment processing, shipping rates and state sales tax.
- Anyone in the United States can view and purchase from a public eStore so dealers must consider the possibility of long distance and remote sales.
- A major factor often overlooked by online sellers is state sales tax – now that the sales pool has broadened in area, there are new tax laws that must be abided to protect your company from economic tax nexus.
eCommerce 303: 3 Tips!
- Staying competitive during a dynamic period of the industry is key and eCommerce could be the edge your business needs.
- Just as you would a brick-and-mortar business, it’s important to inform consumers that your new eCommerce store is coming or open.
- To drive site traffic and create conversions, launch the new storefront with intentional organic and paid advertising efforts.