Corestack Update Release – Version 3.1.2
Corestack v3.1.2 User-Experience Upgrades
Manage your product information more efficiently than ever with some of the latest updates to Corestack.
- Help Desk – Submit requests and issues with ease using the help desk portal. From technical tickets, to product data and new vendor requests – get in touch and stay in touch using the Corestack help desk.
- Custom Pricing Alerts – Get notified on your custom pricing when a brand has a price change – never miss an update.
- Simple MAP Settings – Quickly default all brands to MAP with one toggle on the pricing manager.
- Webstack Update Queue – Download your product update for quick review and watch the update status for your website.
- Selection Manager Upgrades – Quickly clear all selections and start from fresh. Improvements to search functionality and navigation.
Have a Request for a New Feature?
Feel free to let us know at anytime which features you’d like to see in Corestack Product Information Manager. You can submit a feature request using our Corestack Service Desk’s Feature Request form linked below.